måndag 5 december 2011

Gameplan Star trip

Today I restarted an old project that has been resting for a while and this machine is missing some bits and pieces.

 


Someone has ripped the flipper coils and coil stops out of the playfield and also the line filter is gone. These are standard parts and can be replaced but the saddest thing is that both the CPU and solenoid driver board is missing.



  I have a CPU and a solenoid driver board in my Coney Island and I have been thinking about to use these two in this machine, since it is in much better shape than the Coney.
For the Coney then I’d like to build my own solenoid driver and a new CPU using an Arduino Mega board. It’s just thoughts this far, nothing decided yet. Another thought is to replace the original sound board with a Rogue Robotics rMP3 shield and play MP3 sound effects instead of the sn76477n generated sounds.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar