torsdag 15 januari 2015

Atlantis

The fire damaged Atlantis is still standing in the workshop and I couldn’t resist buying a translite that popped up at Ebay. It’s not in top condition but far better than the one that was in the game. I still don’t know if it is possible to restore the game, but it will not be a proper pinball without the translite, so if it will be restored, the translite is essential.

 
I helped a friend to repair a Bally 6803 CPU board for a Lady luck a while ago, the same CPU board as in the Atlantis. To repair the Lady luck CPU I arranged a PSU to be able to run it at the workbench using Leon Borre’s test program, which is a great tool. I then also tested the Atlantis CPU, and it was completely dead. I tested all socketed IC’s in the repaired CPU and they were all OK and since it didn’t boot using the test program it might be a faulty IC socket or a problem in the address decoding. But that’s a problem for another day.

1 kommentar:

  1. The Abhi Print offers the most comprehensive Translite Board printing solutions in offset printing of: translite board and glow sign board at cheap price. Best translite-board service in Delhi

    SvaraRadera