söndag 24 maj 2015

Theatre of magic


This week has been the cabinet week. Not much to write about cleaning so I let the pictures tell the story. 


 
 
I do not know why there always is a rubber ring hanging on the playfield stay arm.
But if there should be a rubber ring there, then it should be a new one.


When looking at the outside of the cabinet it actually looked quite clean, but when start cleaning it was obvious that this game have living it’s life in a very smoky environment (which I also could tell by the smell). This paper is from the first sweep of the cabinet.


The Lockbar lever guide assembly was quite dirty and needed some attention. The glass bead blaster took care of most of the dirt and some manual polishing removed the last. It’s not in top condition but far better than it was from the beginning. I do still miss one label for it, the Inspected by. The original label was half gone and so dirty it couldn’t be read. After some careful cleaning I could see the last four characters of the name, RSON. The only name I have seen before ending with these four characters is W. Anderson, so I will arrange a label with this name.

 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar