onsdag 2 november 2011

Under the playfield

I have been working at the underside for a while, but I am still waiting for some spare parts so it’s not yet completed. All controlled lamps have been replaced, the inserts cleaned and the circuit boards inspected for bad or cracked soldering. I have also disassembled the drop target assembly and cleaned the targets. The return lane from the beach house is now clean. I had to use the bath tub and soak it in water to get rid of all dirt, and then I also had to clean the bath tub…
When removing the return lane from the playfield I found that the top screw bracket was broken. It’s not so surprising since it is a quite high drop for the ball from the ramp in the house down to the return lane. To make sure not also the next pair of brackets should crack I used a metal strip lined with shrink tubing to lock it in place.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar