söndag 16 mars 2014

Dirty Harry


I have made some progress with the Dirty Harry during the week end. I have disassembled the playfield to a point where I can access all areas that need to be cleaned and waxed. The playfield is already quite clean so there has already been a lot of job done at the game quite recently, but some areas was still very dirty.


This is the point where I stopped the disassembly and started the cleaning and polishing. During the job I also removed the posts for cleaning and put them back again. Once the polishing was done I replaced the rubbers and started the reassembly.
 
I found some rust at the playfield, both at some metal posts and at the two ball gates in the top of the playfield. I used the glass bead blaster to clean it off and then polished the parts. They are not as brand new but they looks a lot better than before.
 
 
  This is the current state of the playfield. It has new rubbers and all metal ball guides has been glass bead blasted and polished before being reinstalled at the playfield.
 
 
 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar