söndag 23 mars 2014

Dirty Harry

I’m finally ready with the reassembly of the playfield. The last two issues was the wire loom to the gun and the left slingshot that didn’t work.

 
The left picture is the old wire loom and two wires have already been replaced since before and there are still problems with it. It's much better to make a new wire loom instead of trying to repair the old one. I made the new one as a copy of the old one but if I was to do it once again I should use half the length of the shrink tubing. It doesn’t need to be as long as it was from the beginning. 
 
 
A broken link was the reason for the slingshot problem. A funny thing is that the return spring has come lose and I can’t find it in the game. It seems like somebody found it and removed it without finding out from where it came and fix the problem.
 
 
What’s left to do is to take a look in the back box. I can see from the outside that half of the lights behind the translite are black, so there is probably a connector problem inside. The game is also supposed to have a reboot problem but I haven’t seen that happen even though I have played it quite a lot. Changing batteries is also a prioritized thing to make sure avoiding acid damages.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar