lördag 12 april 2014

Dirty Harry

I found low magnetic balls at web shop in Germany which I ordered. And once I got them in to the game it’s a pleasure to play it again. I have played about 20 games and can’t see any tendencies of magnetizing in the balls and I will continue to play the game to make sure until it is picked up by the owner. But I think the machine is haunted by an evil pinball gremlin of the worst kind. Once the new balls was in there I decided that it was ready for delivery. I cleaned the playfield glass and put it back on the game using gloves to make sure not making any fingerprints at the inside and since then I have had to take it off three times. First the left flipper stopped working and the cause was a loose wire at the flipper coil. I fixed it and also fixed a wire at the right flipper coil that was about to break. The glass was put back on again and after a few games one of the bullet target lamps failed. Glass off, changing the lamp, glass on. A few more games and then the left flipper didn’t hold in the up position. Another wire was loose at the coil, but this one was absolutely fine when I inspected it when the first wire came loose. Glass off, solder wire, glass on. On top of this also the service menu buttons inside the coin door stopped working. This was caused by a loose ground cable in the coin door and didn’t require taking off the playfield glass.

 
I couldn’t resist the urge to clean of the rust of the tilt pendulum. Ten seconds in the glass bead blaster and it was like new again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar