måndag 21 april 2014

Pin-bot

Dirty Harry is out of the house and the next project is a Pin-bot. I have just got it in to the workshop and have just taken a quick look at it. When it arrived the display texts was in German, probably due to some lost settings. I checked the batteries and all three of them were just above one volt and one of them showed signs of starting to leak. So it might have been a last minute battery exchange.
 
 
The owner left the back box glass at home to avoid transport damages.
 
When I first looked at the game it looked quite good but when the glass is taken off for a closer inspection I can see some problems. A couple of playfield posts are missing and they seem to have been missing for a while, there is a quite big ball formed dent in the ball guide at the picture to the left. Of some reason also some posts and other parts are lose and some plastics are cracked or broken.

 

1 kommentar:

  1. Recently I read a wonderful quote from a lady who was pinning something on Pin Bot, it went something like this 'why does it need a whole box of matches to light my fireplace, but only a single spark to set a forest fire'. Fire lighting is a dying art, and I am not talking about trying to do a Bear Grylls and light a soaking wet log in a hurricane.

    SvaraRadera