torsdag 1 maj 2014

Pin-bot

I ordered the parts needed Monday this week. Unfortunately none of my suppliers had all of the parts so I had to order from two of them. I got the first delivery yesterday and since first of May is a holiday I have spent the whole day in the workshop. I have finished the cleaning and polishing of the playfield. Polished all ball guides and washed the star posts and started the reassembly. I wrote earlier that some metal posts are missing their washers and lock nuts, I have now gone through all of them and 11 of the posts was lose and there is no trace of the missing washers and nuts in the cabinet.


Since I still miss a delivery of parts I couldn't complete the playfield, instead I took it out of the cabinet. This is to make it easier to access the underside for cleaning and checking but also due to that I have to replace two of the leg brackets. The threads are almost gone in both of them, one bracket in the front and one in the rear. I will mount both new brackets in the rear and move the one that is OK to the front. The reason is that the new brackets are much better compared to the old one and they are not likely to fail. It is much easier to access the brackets in the front of the cabinet and in case the old ones fail in the future there is no need to lift out the playfield to change it.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar