torsdag 22 maj 2014

Pin-bot

I’m finally ready with the underside of the playfield. I have rebuilt the flippers, cleaned all inserts, replaced all broken lamps and cleaned all working lamps, cleaned all targets, cleaned the eject hole bases, gone through the bumper, slingshot and the eject hole mechanisms, the moving target bank and the drop target bank and repaired a couple of broken cable connections. 

For the back box I have taken out all boards and reflowed the connectors and moved the back-up batteries to an external battery holder. I did some minor touch up of the black at the front of the back box. I have also disassembled the topper and cleaned it inside and out. Six of the eight flasher lamps inside was broken and has been replaced with new lamps.


 
 
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar